Friday, January 3, 2014

Welcome to KVKK!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to my blog! This is for all you fans out there who love visual kei as much as I do, and I hope you enjoy everything my blog has to offer. It's still in the early stages, but hopefully I'll get the kinks out soon and have it running smoothly. In the meantime, here's a little tidbit of what to expect.

A quick rundown:
  • Biographies of your favorite bands, birthdays, bloodtypes, etc.
  • Personality analyses
  • Complete discographies
  • Translated/romanized song lyrics
  • Links to PVs
Everything will be categorized by band. This is the first time I've ever done anything of this scale, so please be patient with me. I'm working as fast as I can while still being thorough. And, in case any of you might be wondering, the reason I even decided to do this was because I was kind of tired of having to go to all these different sites just to look up my biases birthdays :P so now we can all find everything we want to know in one place!

But I think that's it for now. Once I've made my blog pretty and started posting, the real fun begins! 

Ja Ne!

<3 Kiyabi






No comments:

Post a Comment